Kodak Black, Who is he?
Kodak Black is a famous American rapper, Singer & Lyrist. Though he is accessible by the stage name “Kodak Black,” his real name is Dieuson Octave. Black is notable for singles, “ZeZe,” “Tunnel Vision,” “Roll-in Peace,” “No Flockin,” etc.
Stage Name: Kodak Black
Real Name: Dieuson Octave
Other Names: Black, Bill K. Kapri
Age: 21 Years
Birth Nation: United States of America
Birth Day: June 11, 1997
Height 5.6” (168cm)
Grouping of people: Black Men
Labels: Dollaz N Dealz, Sniper Gang, Atlantic
Genres: Hip hop, Mumble rap
Kodak Black’s Childhood & Early Life
Kodak was born in Pompano Beach, Florida, United States. His parents’ immigrants from Haiti. Kodak was raised by a single mother named “Marceline Octave” since his father left the family after a few years of Kodak born.
Kodak was not a bright student for academics; hence, he notable with poor attendance and aggressive child who got into fights in several times.
When he was twelve (12) years he passionate about music and joined to the group called “Brutal Youngz,” and later he joined with another group called “The Kolyons.” He has inspired by his favorite rapper Lil Boosie and followed him.
Kodak released his first mixtape, “Project Baby” in December 2013. The initiation has done well and brought the name “Kodak” famous. Moreover, he released two more mixtapes, “heart of the Projects” and “Institution.”
In 2015, famous rapper Drake danced to Kodak’s song, “Skirt” was a remarkable incident which showed Kodak’s bliss-full future career. After that, his songs have been Google searched and gained massive attention from locally. In the year 2016, “Skirt” was included in the famous R& B and Hip hop charts.
In 2016 Kodak featured in one of the XXL magazine’s “2016 Freshman Class”. The song “Tunnel Vision” released in 2017 and song ranked top of many American music charts. It was moreover featured at number six (6) on the “Billboard Hot 100” and number seventeen (17) on the “Canadian Hot 100”.
Kodak Black – Most popular songs
|Song Title||Year||Song Title||Year|
|Project Baby||2013||Roll in Peace||2017|
|Heart of the Projects||2015||Wake Up in the Sky||2018|
|Like Dat||2015||Heartbreak Kodak||2018|
|Can I||2016||Calling My Spirit||2018|
|Too Many Years||2016||From the Cradle||2018|
|Skirt||2016||Close To The Grave||2018|
|Tunnel Vision||2017||If I’m Lyin, I’m Flying||2018|
|Project Baby 2||2017||Pimpin Ain’t Eazy||2019|
Gossips of Kodak Black
- Kodak Black has an estimated net worth of $750,000.
- Black arrested several times due to illegal activities of charged with robbery, accused of weapon, marijuana possession, etc.
- In April 2019 Kodak was on tour for his new album, “Dying to Live” and while performing at the stage, Metropolitan police and officials from the FBI entered to the investigation. Police found weapons in the Kodak’s tour buses which parked at the tour venue.
- He was in a Relationship with Rapper Cuban Doll
- While he was in prison, Kodak Black identified Hebrew Israelite after a priest who attends prison ministry studied scripture with him. Then He arranged to change his name to Bill Kahan Blanco, with Kahan meaning “priest” in Hebrew. On May 2, 2018, he legitimately changed his name from “Dieuson Octave” to “Bill K. Kapri.”
- Who is Kodak Black’s girlfriend?
According to some online sources, Kodak keeps his personal life on a low key. Black is highlighted as a playboy, and the famous rapper is currently single. His four years old son is King Khalid Octave stays with Black’s ex-girlfriend, Jammeh Bloomfield.